Welcome to my world

life isn't easy as ABC, but you can make it as easy as ABC.. just do it~

Tuesday 1 November 2011

M3 Birthday~

well well well.... is my birthday^^ It's full of surprise, happiness.. i enjoy to the max :) 
 Let's talk about my birthday celebration...

25/10
First of all, thank to all my lovely uni fren who have organised an advanced celebrated for my birthday with boom king- Leon Phua and Kenny.. Before that, we have a small BBQ for our gang, this is the time where all of us gather after sem break.. It had been awhile for us to chit chat with each other since we are not in the same course, thank god that we still together from foundation till now, and even getting closer to each other. ^^

Back to the topic, we have a butter cream and water gun shoot for that nite.. yuhooo~~~ everyone get wet and have been smack with butter...is so so so~~~~ oily. Anywhere, all of us have enjoy to the max.
Again, ARIGATO GOZAIMASU.. ^^ you all are my best buddies ever.. love you all <3
P/S *The most precious moment is when somebody have a Shake Hand ceremony in front of us... yea~~~  finally~~ dunno why they need that long time, memang pattern*




27/10
thank to my sweet hsemate, pei shan and suet yee who have bought me speaker as my present..  thank a lot~ i like it~! mauckz.. love you both^^

28/10
My big day~~ olallala~~ thank all my fren for the wishes either at FB or at campus.. i do appreciate..^^
i going back to Rawang tis day.. reach Rawang at 5something.. Then 7pm headed to Jogoya for dinner ( is supper time in fact) with my fren.. I din really know where to go at first..due to giving me a surprise..Well, I din eat much tat nite.. regret regret~  =( well, tat nite was so awesome, it's so relax and enjoyable.. too bad, my mom call and ask me go bac earlier, rush back after my supper. *you know, i'm a good gal >.< hahahha~~
Anyway, really thank for the dinner.. i do enjoy for the nite.. (^.^) mauck..

29/10
oh~~ bao bei cuming 2day.. excited~ tis notty boy keep walking, is hard for us to take care of him now.. TIRED~ *Ms.Elyse.. "xin ku ni le".. >.<
Nite, whole family went out for dinner as my birthday celebration..so touch..I still have birthday celebration even i'm 20 now.. wulallalala~~~ how bout my 21 year old birthday celebration my dear family?^^ looking forward to it..haha~
thank you for the present u guys gv me ya.. mauckz.. love u~

Tat all for my birthday celebration.. once again..thank you very much. <3